Commercial and Residential Mulch Service near Leavenworth, KS
What type of mulch do we use? We utilize locally harvested and processed double-ground hardwood mulch that is naturally dyed. It is rich in nutrients that help improve the soil naturally through breakdown.
What color mulch is available? Black is our standard choice as it shows the most contrast between plant color and ground color. Java Brown is available upon pre-order request.
What types of mulch services are available? From start to finish we can provide everything related to mulch for your landscape. Sales, delivery, and professional installation.
Benefits of proper mulching:
- Increases the soil’s ability to soak up rain water
- Slows moisture loss during dry weather
- Helps maintain a balanced soil temperature during periods of temperature fluctuation
- Suppresses weeds
- Enriches the soil as it decays into nutrients
- Provides a finished and maintained look
All of these things mean better plant health!
Many of our clients utilize yearly mulching protection for their landscape investment.
Gallery of Mulch Projects
New berm with plantings.